In August we held a Security Masterclass aimed to help business leaders understand the importance of culture and operations in reducing your organisations risk, in today’s digital world. This was a non-technical webinar aiming to discuss all the complex issues facing businesses today.
- Maturity: Identify where your organisation is on the security continuum and what security fundamentals are required in order to positively impact your organisation’s security posture.
- Culture: Learn what strategies you should deploy to improve engagement between your security team and wider employee network, thereby reducing your business risk.
- Trust: Understand which emails and links are real, and which are fake, so you can further educate and protect your organisation from compliance failures, regulation fines, and cyber-attacks.
- Value: Learn how to assess the cost of a data breach and the steps you must take in order to reduce the impact and recover at speed.
- Reliability: Discover how cybersecurity risks rise with business automation, digitisation, and machine learning, and what risk mitigation measures you must implement.
- Reinvention: Ignite innovation, reset best practices, and learn how to align business and security objectives during and beyond these unprecedented times.
Register for our webinar recording and receive a full 50% off a NIST assessment! Valid until 31st October 2020.