- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Web Security from Nowcomm
Your people and suppliers may unknowingly be putting your company at risk, by visiting places on the internet that could damage your communications infrastructure. This is the reality you need to prepare your business for.
We protect businesses like yours with Cisco Website Security Appliance (WSA) propositions – securing your business before, during and after a cyber-attack.
Our solutions monitor website and social media traffic in real time, automatically blocking areas that represent a risk, and testing websites before your people access them, to eliminate any potential dangers.
And what’s more, you’ll get access to powerful data about website activity that alerts you to suspicious activity, and allows you to see where any threats have compromised your business – enabling you to respond quickly and contain the situation.
You can use WSA using a physical appliance, a virtual machine or on a router. Plus, it’s easy to set up.
The ultimate goal is to make sure your businesses isn’t vulnerable to malware.
We’ll offer you strong, robust protection across all your network endpoints and everywhere in between.
Website protection solutions:
- Cisco's Suite of DLP
- Email Security
- Web Security
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Cloud Security