- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Now Support Services
Your communications infrastructure gives you the ability to run your business – without it, your business ceases to exist.
But how do you support it, both proactively and reactively, to make sure it continues to work for you?
Your IT people, more often than not, are tied up dealing with the time-critical, service impacting issues that could impair your business.
And quite rightly so. But for some companies, while their communications infrastructure is the key enabler for doing business – it’s not always looked after and improved – for example, through deploying planned and necessary maintenance updates.
We offer businesses like yours, IT support packages that are entirely designed on what you need us for.
You may want us to bolster your current IT resource, or you may want us to become your new IT resource – whatever you need, we can come up with a support package that fits your individual needs.
From onsite support to remote support. From a 9-5pm solution, to a 24/7/365 solution through our network operations centre – we can switch and adapt to fit in with you.
Our experts are highly trained, highly skilled, and highly personable. They can offer advice, guidance, diagnostic support, fix solutions, and more. Plus, as the proud owners of three coveted Cisco accreditations, you can rest assured they know what they’re doing.