- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Nowcomm Managed Services
Take the pressure off your IT people, by allowing us to manage your communications infrastructure. We can become the extension to your IT team.
Your IT people are more than likely, trying to strike the perfect balance between delivering innovation – while meeting the everyday needs of availability, reliability and security.
Demands on your IT department are growing. Your employees are working in new ways. They’re using multiple devices, from multiple locations, across multiple applications. And what’s more, they want everything to work quickly, and everything to be available now.
Don’t worry, we can help, by bolstering your IT department.
Allowing us to manage your communications infrastructure – frees you up to focus on designing and deploying an IT innovation strategy, that’s informed by what you know best ¬– your business.
We can make sure your network is working perfectly. Our expert engineering team can monitor your systems, and utilise state-of-the-art tools, to identify when your infrastructure may be compromised or poorly optimised.
Leave us to manage the everyday needs of availability, reliability and security. While your IT people get on with innovating your business.