- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
We deliver a wide range of fibre optic solutions and are involved in the design & build of resilient fibre networks for a variety of clients.
Working in partnership with you will help us to understand your capacity requirements and design a solution to meet your future growth. Our fibre capabilities encompass in-building, intra-building and large scale campus environments.
• Site Surveys
• Fibre Audits
• Design Services
• Installation (Conventional & Blown Fibre)
• Multimode – OM1, OM2, OM3 & OM4
• Singlemode – OS1
• Splicing, Termination & Testing
• Fault Diagnosis & Repair
• Full Certification & Warranties
• Pre terminated solutions
Our capabilities cover small inter cabinet installations through to large complex campus fibre infrastructures. Our fibre teams consistently deliver high quality installations including both multimode and singlemode connectivity. As our clients request increased speed and security we are beginning to see more requests for fibre to desktop. Advantages include highly resilient bandwidth for data, voice & video as well as increased network security benefits.
Whether you are looking to build a new fibre network, upgrade or connect other buildings Connecture can help.