- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Our project managers will take responsibility for all aspects of the installation. They will work with the pre-sales engineers to design the solution and plan the implementation process. Once resources are arranged, project deployment can commence.
The project team will take responsibility ensuring effective and accurate communication is shared with all the stakeholders, with particular attention paid to risk management. The project managers act as a single point of contact and form the link between the client and our installation engineers.
Our Prince II accredited project managers have experience dealing with all manner of projects and their associated challenges. They understand the risks, essential elements and will ensure that timescales and budgets are met.They are responsible for the development and implementation of the project plan as well as motivating and leading the delivery team from the front.
As your infrastructure partner it is our responsibility to forge strong working relationships with the stakeholders, in order to minimise disruption to anyone involved in, or affected by the implementation.
Most implementations encounter obstacles at one stage or another but the crucial test is reaching a resolution without impacting the project objectives, schedule or budget. This is achieved through effective planning, preparation and communication in order to reduce the risk element. Connecture have built our reputation for delivering on schedule and budget whilst making the implementation as pain free as possible.