- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
We have over 30 years combined experience of many types of cabling installations across a wide variety of environments. Every building now depends upon a structured cabling system.
A structured cabling system will provide the backbone and connectivity for all IT networking and voice systems and many building services functions. Our engineers are capable of installations of all sizes, from a small number of users within a single building to campus-wide networks with a 3km diameter or a 1 million square metre area and 50,000 users.
Cabling installations are carried out to the highest standards, and our on–site engineering team ensure that the entire installation is fully tested before it is completed and signed off. We offer highly skilled technicians trained by the manufacturers and in house to the latest cabling standards. Our teams arrive with a smart, friendly appearance and will work around you and your schedule, whether you need us to start early, finish late or work weekends. There will be one main point of contact for the project duration and we try to make the process as simple as possible.
Upon completion you will be presented with test certificates and as fitted drawings showing locations. All installations are offered with a 15-25 year manufacturer warranty.