- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
We appreciate that over time your server rooms and comms cabinets can become untidy, congested, and difficult to manage and administrate. This can prevent you from easily tracing and solving issues, adding new network equipment or even closing the door. This can impact upon network performance, unnecessary downtime and at worst a health and safety hazard.
By rearranging your cabinets, you can resolve many of these issues and increase your network efficiency. Connecture understands the risks involved and our project team will work with you to ensure that your network is back up and running effectively. Our engineers can transform your patching cabinets from spaghetti junction to a tidy, organised and documented state. All works can be conducted out of hours or over a weekend preventing network disruption or downtime.
Depending on their state we can replace cabinets with open racks, improve cable management and re-patching with the correct length cords and services colour scheme.
Our service includes:
• Creating a detailed scope of works & pre-project planning
• Patching schedule creation (identify services or equipment removal)
• Document all existing connections (cabling & equipment)
• Remove existing patch leads
• Upgrade cabinet (if required)
• Provision of shelving, fans, other accessories
• Re-install new or existing patch leads
• Ensure correct cable lengths & provide cable management
• Colour coded services
• Label patch leads (agreed schema)
• “Floor walking” service (checking floor positions)
• “Go Live” handover service
• Full documentation upon completion