- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Connecture have experience installing uninterruptable power supplies throughout the UK. We install power circuits to equipment racks to supply the UPS and keep your network protected from spikes, surges and power failure, allowing your active equipment to undergo a controlled shut down.
Larger UPS require professional installation and commissioning services by suitably qualified and experienced engineers. Our project team will work with you from engagement to completion and ensure that your installation is commissioned safely, on time and budget, with minimal disruption. We carry out site surveys, taking into consideration available access, space and floor loadings. We then arrange shipment and placement, making all the necessary arrangements for any access or lifting equipment. We also provide electrical and mechanical services where requested.
Our manufacturer trained, field-service engineers then commission and test the complete system. We work in accordance with manufacturer issued commissioning procedures, written method statements, site specific risk assessments and will provide full commissioning certification for warranty validation.
Our team can provide:
• Site Surveys
• Assessment and feasibility study
• Design and installation
• Testing, commissioning and training