- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Our focus is providing you with cost effective, innovative and effective technology that is resilient, easy to use and highly scalable. The technologies available today have become invaluable operational assets rather than simple security systems. Our team engage you with to design, plan, install and support a tailored solution that will meet and exceed your current business requirements, budget and future growth. Most organisations have sufficient knowledge of their own business requirements in order to evaluate current products, but require a skilled installation, implementation and support partner to assist with delivery. Historically security solutions operated on their own infrastructure, but recent years have seen a technological revolution, with the migration onto the corporate data network. Where most systems were previously installed and managed locally, they are now centrally managed and monitored.
This has created a number of noticeable advantages including:
• System flexibility and highly adaptable
• Cost effective implementation and ROI through the utilisation of your network Infrastructure
• Centralised IP software platform – the ability to control multiple sites from a central position
• Seamless integration with access control and other security systems
• Intelligence at the camera and network edge
• Dramatically improved image quality – megapixel deployment without compromise
• Full software control & user access permissions
• Central monitoring and event activated management
• Defined software upgrade path
• Your secure data can effectively be stored anywhere (locally, centrally, cloud)
• Environmentally – dramatically reduced cabling and power installation requirements
Our Surveillance portfolio includes:
• IP CCTV
• IP Access Control
• Door Entry
Our project team will help ensure that we exceed your expectations and we will assign a dedicated project manager for the duration of your project. It will be their role to oversee the implementation from concept to delivery and be fully accountable for our performance, by attending regular service level reviews and ensuring that project milestones are met.