- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
Cloud Managed Smart Surveillance
MV cameras come with everything needed for a successful deployment in the box. Add cameras to a network before they even arrive, and adjust both optical and software settings remotely.
By utilising solid state storage on each camera, the MV family has removed the network video recorder (NVR) and its complexity from the equation.
Use WAN bandwidth only when needed. Less than 50kbps of metadata streams to the cloud per camera when footage is not being viewed, eliminating excessive WAN usage.
Since video is stored on the edge, cameras will continue to record even if the network connection fails. Solid state storage and intelligent software allow for customizable video retention.
Make sure every box is ticked with backup cloud archive, optional on every MV camera. 90 and 180 day options are available to suit a variety of sensitive areas and can be purchased and applied to individual cameras in a fleet.
Our Smart Surveillance Features Include
- Integrated, high-grade solid state storage on each device
- Mobile-grade processor 2nd generation cameras
- 3 year warranty on all hardware
- High Definition Recording
- A range of models for multipurpose deployments