- We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it – speak to any of our satisfied customers.
- Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
- We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
- We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
- Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.
What does Cisco Master Collaboration Partner mean to you?
The Cisco Master Collaboration Partner accreditation distinguishes solution providers who have achieved the highest possible accreditation within the collaboration specialisation. Nowcomm are one of only a handful of companies in the UK with a Master Collaboration specialisation, and as such we are recognised as an expert accreditation by world-leading networking company, Cisco. Communication technology has continued to evolve and change as the pace of innovation accelerates year on year. This has made it increasingly complex and often expensive for organisations to maximise their existing investments in unified communications infrastructure and to benefit from the latest innovations in the collaboration space.
At Nowcomm, we have made it our mission to invest in our technical services team so that we are always ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest in collaboration technology, solutions and services. The ensures we offer a wealth of knowledge and capability to expertly advise and assist our customers regarding the options available to them and the best and most appropriate solution for their specific business needs. Our approach doesn’t focus on replacing existing communications and technology platforms. We explore and develop how to combine systems, enhancing the current solutions and business practices and making use of the many and varied end points that are typically deployed across any organisation.